- 4 frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes (original)
- 2 cans of corn, undrained
- 2 cans of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 packages of Ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tsp of chili powder
- 1 Tsp of cumin
- (Optional) 1 tsp of onion powder
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese **if freezing, wait to add this until about 30min-1hour before serving**
- Optional (but highly recommended): cilantro, sour cream, and avocado for topping
What to Do:
- Throw chicken breasts, Rotel, corn, black beans, Ranch dressing mix, chili powder, and cumin into the crockpot and cook on high for about 4 hours (can also cook on low for about 6-7 hours).
- If you’re home, stir occasionally. If not, carpe diem and don’t worry, it’ll be fine.
- 30 min. before you’re ready to eat, take the chicken out of the crockpot and shred it into bite-sized pieces with two forks. Put chicken back in the crockpot.
- Then, put the cream cheese in and stir it for a few minutes, encouraging its break-down.
- Replace the lid and let hang out for the remaining half hour.
- Stir a little more to ensure the cream cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
I made some corn bread waffles and served this over them. Talk about delicious!!!